This is a tree I planed back in November of 2010. It's growing strong!
JUST KIDDING! No garden posts here, but I just had to make someone angry. Now that she's rolling her eyes and probably saying some choice words to her computer screen, I will continue.
We have an Easter egg hunt coming up at the church, and I didn't want to buy gallons of egg dye, so I started looking around online. My first options were boiling onion skins and beets and things like that, and I said no thank you. Next I found some blogs where people died eggs with koolaid - score! Tonight it felt like I was doing a science fair project all over again.....ah, home sweet home :)
I used grape, lemonaid, pina-orange and cherry (sorry, the picture turned upside down...blame it on my iphone)
And here are the eggs! The color is more vibrant in person, but the red and orange look great. Not sure kids will be thrilled with the brown/purple or the white/yellow, so we will try more tomorrow!
And now on to people pictures...it just keeps getting better, right??
This little guy is hilarious!
No comments:
Post a Comment