Tuesday, October 27, 2009

colorado!

These pictures are a little out of order, but they still tell the story.
My Texas friend Jen just happened to be in Colorado at the same time I was, so my mom, Jen, and I took Madi (Jen's niece) hiking for her first time!
She was a good sport! She didn't sleep very long, but she did manage to fall asleep during the bumpy hike.
Jen loves her a lot. I love this picture!


Just a bit of the fall color in COLORado.

We took turns carrying around Madi...she was pretty cute but kind of lopsided and wobbly.

There's Mom and Madi.

She loved hiking!


I love her hat.

Almost there!

Another beautiful day in Colorado.


Mom and I went to visit Rachel and Ryan in Rifle.

Then I hung out with Jo, Hanna, and Hannah in the mountains :)
Flowers from the husbands. Yes, they always dress the same. They say it's on accident.

Pikes Peak from the airplane....pretty cool!

And that's my trip to Colorado in a few pictures. Come back soon for more pictures from Big Bend.

No comments: