Thursday, July 22, 2010
summer time!
I haven't posted in a while, so here's a catch up of my summer so far.
We can still have campfires! The means it rains and cancels some fun activities during the day, but a nice campfire at night is always worth it. Although that's debatable when it's still 90 degrees at 10 pm, but whatever.
These kids were doing smores after worship and I tried many different exposures until I got this one.
My friend Kristi got married. I recently purchased a purple Nikon CoolPix camera to further prove my point that it's not the camera, it's the photographer. But it makes me want a new DSLR even more, haha! But seriously, my new point and shoot has double the mega pixels of my silly Canon Rebel.
Chris went to the wedding with me. We had fun :)
I forgot that I planted some carrots quite a while ago...so I finally dug them up and this is all I got...
I got this picture before worship in the Chapel. It's my favorite right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment