Saturday, January 2, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Yes, I understand these two posts are backwards, but that's the way I roll.


Here are some pictures from Christmas!

This is from Malea's coffee table.  I love it :)

This is Rachel's version of a crooked picture.  Dad and I are fixing the sink.  Well, he was fixing it, I was just holding it still.

This is my father talking on his cell phone.  Yes, his CELL phone.
This is my family playing cards without me...isn't that awesome!?  I knew we were keeping Ryan around for a reason - then I can't be bullied into playing Euchre when I don't want to :)


These are fun RTLC folks (plus a few extras!).  We went to the zoo to see the zoo lit up with Christmas lights.  Alvin and Hanna (on the far left) got engaged that morning!


This is Lexi Luther Hutt - Malea and Clark's dog.  Cutest puppy ever!

This is Smoky the Bear...on our Christmas tree haha.  Only YOU can prevent forest fires.

And this is my family :)

No comments: