A couple of days/weeks/months ago, all of my mixing bowls disappeared. All three of them disappeared at the same time. I still have their lids, but I don't have the bowls. I really don't know what happened to them. Right now I think someone has GOT to be playing a practical joke on me, but it's been going on long enough that I need some mixing bowls. So I found some really cute ones that match my kitchen at the antique fair today!

And I also found some AWESOME salt and pepper shakers. Yeah, yeah I know I'm a dork. There, I said it first so you can't make fun of me for buying these now :)
I also found Rachel a great birthday present, but I already sent her present to her, so she's just going to have to wait until I see her in October to give it to her. It's not old, it's new...just so you know.Oh, and I bought kettle corn...the REAL kind and it's delicious. Come visit me and you can have some!
1 comment:
I LOVE the salt and pepper shakers! I'm impressed!!! :-)
Post a Comment